Renault 227908539R NISSAN 2206000Q0E NOx Sensor 5WK96747
227908539R 2206000Q0E 5WK96747 A2C80895300-03 SNS147
Renault 227908539R NISSAN 2206000Q0E NOx Sensor 5WK96747 A2C80895300-03 SNS147
227908539R 5WK96747 SNS147 12V NOX SENSOR:
- The 5WK96747 nitrogen oxide control unit is compatible with Renault, Fiat, Opel, and Vauxhall cars, and serves as a replacement for faulty Continental brand parts.
- The NOx control outlet unit is positioned at the first position in the exhaust system, before the DPF filter.
- If your car’s check engine light has come on and an on-board computer scan shows any of the following error codes: P229F62, P229F, P2202, P2200, U02900, U029E, U029D00, or U029D, it means that the NOX sensor has failed.
- There’s no need to spend a fortune on an original part from a dealer shop when a replacement part will suffice.
WHAT DOES A NOX SENSOR DO?
- A nitrogen oxide sensor, or NOX sensor for short, is a high-temperature part used in cars, particularly diesel cars, to detect and measure the amount of nitrogen oxides coming out of the exhaust system.
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 8 cm|