NOx sensors are also used in off-road vehicles, such as heavy-duty diesel and construction equipment, to monitor and control NOx emissions generated by the combustion of diesel fuel.
Off-road vehicles rely heavily on diesel engines to power heavy machinery and equipment, and these engines often produce high levels of NOx emissions. As a result, environmental regulations require manufacturers to incorporate NOx sensors and catalytic reduction technologies into their diesel engines and exhaust systems to reduce emissions.
Off-road vehicle NOx sensors operate using the same principles as those used in combustion turbines. They measure the concentration of NOx in the exhaust gases and provide feedback to the engine’s control system, allowing for accurate management and control of NOx emissions.
Some common OE part numbers for NOx sensors used in off-road vehicles include Bosch 0 281 002 368, Denso 234-5107, and Continental 5WK9 7583. The specific application and OE part number for the NOx sensor will depend on the manufacturer and model of the off-road vehicle.
Here are some examples of off-road vehicle NOx sensor OE part numbers and the vehicles they are used in:
- – Bosch 0 281 002 368: This NOx sensor is used in various heavy-duty diesel engines, such as those found in Caterpillar, John Deere, and Komatsu construction equipment.
- – Denso 234-5107: This NOx sensor is used in diesel engines for Volvo trucks and buses, as well as some construction equipment.
- – Continental 5WK9 7583: This NOx sensor is used in diesel engines for MAN, Mercedes-Benz, and Scania trucks and buses.
- – Cummins 4326869: This NOx sensor is used in Cummins diesel engines for commercial trucks, such as the Cummins ISB and ISX series.
- – Delphi ES20383-11B1: This NOx sensor is used in various on- and off-road diesel engines, including those found in Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel, and Perkins equipment.
- – Bosch 0 281 004 288: Used in diesel engines for Liebherr excavators, wheeled loaders, and other construction equipment.
- – Delphi ES20518-11B1: Used in diesel engines for JCB construction equipment and some Volvo trucks.
- – Denso 234-5113: Used in diesel engines for some Hino, Isuzu, and Mitsubishi Fuso trucks and buses.
- – VDO A2C59515106: Used in diesel engines for some MAN and Renault trucks.
- – Ampron A0191530028: Used in diesel engines for Mercedes-Benz trucks and buses.
- – Walker Products 273-11369: Used in diesel engines for some Navistar and Ford commercial trucks.
- – NGK 92583: Used in diesel engines for some Kubota tractors and construction equipment.
- – NTK 25167: Used in diesel engines for some Yanmar and Isuzu industrial equipment.
- – Standard Motor Products NS-548: Used in diesel engines for some Freightliner and Western Star trucks.