Isuzu NOx (Nitrogen Oxide) sensors are essential components in the exhaust system of Isuzu vehicles. They monitor the levels of NOx emissions produced by the engine and help the vehicle’s engine control module (ECM) to adjust the air-fuel mixture and exhaust after-treatment system for optimal performance and emissions control. These sensors play a crucial role in meeting stringent emissions regulations and maintaining fuel efficiency.
Here is a list of some common Isuzu NOx sensor OE (Original Equipment) numbers:
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, and there may be more OE numbers for Isuzu NOx sensors.
Isuzu vehicles equipped with diesel engines and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems typically use NOx sensors to monitor and control nitrogen oxide emissions. Some of the Isuzu vehicles that use NOx sensors include:
- Isuzu N-Series (NPR, NQR, NRR) – Light and medium-duty commercial trucks
- Isuzu F-Series (FTR, FVR, FVZ) – Medium and heavy-duty commercial trucks
- Isuzu Giga (CXZ, CYZ, EXZ) – Heavy-duty commercial trucks
- Isuzu D-Max – Pickup truck
- Isuzu MU-X – SUV
- Isuzu Elf – Light-duty commercial truck
- Isuzu Forward – Medium-duty commercial truck
To find the specific NOx sensor for your Isuzu vehicle, it is recommended to consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual or contact an authorized Isuzu dealer with your vehicle identification number (VIN). They can provide you with the correct OE number and compatible NOx sensor for your specific model and engine configuration.