441-5127-04 NOx Sensor for Caterpillar Doosan 441512704
441-5127-04 5WK9 7354 HYN2937 441512704 5WK97354
|1||1 - 1||£259.00|
|2+||2 - 5||£254.00|
|6+||6 - 10||£249.00|
|11+||11 - 20||£244.00|
|21+||21 - 50||£239.00|
441-5127-04 Nitrogen Oxide Sensor Nox Sensor Catalyst Lambda 441512704 441-5127 24V 6pins For Caterpillar Doosan
Cat exhaust NOx (nitrogen oxide) sensors consist of an electronics control enclosure cable assembly and a NOx probe. The sensor is used to measure NOx levels in the engine exhaust for the purpose of providing closed-loop feedback to the engine after the treatment control system. The sensor communicates measurement information over SAE J1939 datalink.
• Provides real-time measurement of Exhaust NOx levels.
• Provides real-time measurement of O2 in Exhaust, below 20.9%.
• Can self-diagnose shorts and open circuits within the probe circuit.
• Multiple sources addresses available to allow for multiple components on datalink.
• 24 volt
• Off-Highway vehicles as well as industrial, marine, and gas engines
• Cat exhaust sensors are application-specific sensors, consult your owner’s manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 10 cm|