68067521AA Nox Sensor 5WK9 6684A Dodge Ram Chrysler
|1||1 - 1||$256.04|
|2+||2 - 5||$251.04|
|6+||6 - 10||$246.04|
|11+||11 - 20||$241.04|
|21+||21 - 50||$236.04|
SHR Nox Sensor 68067521AA Dodge Ram Oxygen Sensor Nitrogen Oxide Sensor 5WK9 6684A
- replace for OE # 5WK9 6684A 68067521AA
- Warranty: 6 months .fast delivery.
- The NOx sensor is used to check the nitrogen oxide content of the exhaust to optimize exhaust and fuel economy.
- Rigorous quality inspection and testing has been undertaken to ensures conformance to product
- replace Fit for: 2011-2012 year Dodge Ram 3500 4500 5500 6Cyl 6.7L Diesel
- Brand new aftermarket parts.Made High-quality material for long-lasting durability
- use to eliminate these codes:P229F,P229F62,P229E,P2200,P2201,P2202,U029E00,U029E,U029D00,U029D，U0113,SPN 3216 FMI,codes P1C55,spn 5024,P22A7,1887, 3583,3545,SPN 3226 FMI 9
A NOx (nitrogen oxide) sensor is a device that is used to analyse the emissions of a vehicle
and determine the amount of nitrogen oxides being produced. It is typically placed before or
after the catalyst in the SCR system to calculate if the emissions are at an appropriate level.
Euro 5 trucks usually have 1 NOx sensor. In some cases (such as DAF trucks or in all Euro 6 trucks,
such as Volvo, Mercedes, Scania, IVECO, Renault, MAN) there would be 2 NOx sensors
(one additional sensor before the SCR system) which would determine theamount of AdBlue
needed to inject to have near-perfect NOx conversion.
1.Economic to worldwide, the average delivery time is about 5-30 days.
2.We charge actual shipping costs, and this is an international shipment. There are occasional postal/customs delays, which can add approximately 3-7 days to the delivery time.
3.Import duties, taxes and fees are not included in the price of the item or in the freight, and these costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
4.If you want expedited shipping, please contact us.Thanks!
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 6.8 cm|